ড. আবুল আহসান চৌধুরি
Abul Ahsan Chowdhury (born January 13, 1953) is a poet, researcher and folklorist of Bangladesh. Chowdhury was born in Mazampur, Kushtia, Bangladesh. His father, Fazlul Bari Chowdhury, was a writer, social worker and former honorary magistrate. His mother is Saleha Khatun. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Dhaka in 1975, graduating with honours. He received his Master of Arts Degree from the University of Dhaka in 1976, and his Ph.D. from the same university in 1995. He is the senior professor of the Department of Bengali at the Islamic University, Bangladesh, in Kushtia, and is active in research and academic matters home and abroad.
- Feature Editor, The Weekly Swadhin Bangla (Newspaper on Liberation War)—1971
- Editor, The Weekly Jagoroni, Kushtia, Bangladesh—1972
- Editor, Loko Sahitya Patrika (Quarterly), Kushtia, Bangladesh—1975-84
- Editor, The Islamic University Studies, Islamic University, Kushtia, Bangladesh—1998
- Editor, Islami Biswabidyalaya Barta (Quarterly), Islamic University, Kushtia, Bangladesh—2000